Monday 16 November 2020

Pugrish

Here we have the most gentle boy - Pugrish. His name comes from a video game (Shadow of Mordor - a Lord of the Rings game) and was one of the Orc's names that both my husband and I loved the name of (pronounced Poo-Grish, not Pug-Grish). He is a brown stripey short haired cat who randomly showed up one day already at least a year or two, or even three old (most likely I'd say he was 3). He was my lap kitty! The only kitty that ever did what he would do. He was meow at me until I bent down to form a ledge with my legs and he would then climb up onto my lap and lay across my legs purring and cooing and giving me the most lovingest love eyes, ever!

Pugrish also absolutely loves the cat bed I made specially for him 
(the colours look great with his colouring!) 
Below, I think I may have woken him hah






Yup, that look definitely says "You've disturbed my slumber..." haha

And just look at his strong nose! So cute! 😍



Below he can be seen awaiting entrance to the house with Mr. Kitty, sitting on my husband's grandma's lift (I'm actually super thankful for that thing, whereas before they would simply sit on the tiny brick ledge of the window and trust me, there isn't much there! Boy, did I worry!)


I honestly have yet to meet a cuddle-bug like this guy. He is my sweet, sweet boy, with his soft, dapple grey/slightly brown black stripey fur and his greenish-yellow eyes! He gets along with every other cat, he doesn't have a mean or dominating bone in his body! He loves to clean Chappie (we'll meet him in our next kitty post!) and his elder surrogate brother Mr. Kitty. He has the biggest heart! ❤

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment